Jewellery Repairs Brisbane
Are You Looking for the Best Jewellery Repairs Brisbane Has to Offer? Get Your Jewellery Repaired in Our Brisbane Workshop!
Whether you have inherited jewellery that you would like to restore, or damaged your favourite item, our qualified jewellers can bring your most treasured jewellery back to its former beauty. We work from our in-house workshop, which is located in Westfield Garden City, and can repair and restore rings, necklaces, bracelets, pendants, chains and more.
Is Your Jewellery Damaged?
Even the toughest jewellery is susceptible to damage. Everyday activities like washing dishes, showering, exercising, doing housework and even sleeping can increase your risk of breakage. Certain chemicals can also be very damaging, including cleaning chemicals, lotions, sunscreens, saltwater and chlorine, as can extreme weather conditions.
Not sure whether your jewellery needs repairs? Here’s what you can do:
- Look closely at the gems on your jewellery – are they dull or cracked?
- Look at the claws holding the gem/s – are any of them bent or broken?
- Check chains and bracelets for any broken links
- Check clasps to make sure that they close securely
- Look for signs of discolouration of metal, which could indicate metal fatigue or erosion
Checking for these signs – and getting your jewellery repaired – will protect your jewellery from any further damage.
Our Jewellery Repairs Brisbane Services
When you are having your jewellery repaired or restored, it is essential that you take it to a professional jeweller. If you don’t do this, you run the risk of the jewellery being damaged even more. At Argyle Jewellers, we have over 30 years of experience in the jewellery industry, and have always been committed to outstanding services, beautiful jewellery and first-class customer service.
Our repair services include:
- Gemstone or diamond replacement
- Ring re-tipping, re-shaping, re-sizing and re-shanking (the shank is the part of the band that sits around the inside of your finger)
- Gemstone polishing and re-cutting
- Chain and bracelet repairs
- Rhodium plating for white gold jewellery
We also offer jewellery cleaning, polishing and finishing. In the rare case that your jewellery is beyond repair, we can recreate the piece for you with our custom design service.
Find out More About Our Jewellery Repairs Brisbane
When you bring your jewellery in for repairs, one of our expertly-trained staff will take the time to listen to your concerns, assess your jewellery and explain your repair options. We know how much your jewellery means to you, and will take pride in helping you to preserve the pieces sentimental and monetary value. If you have any questions about how we provide the best jewellery repairs Brisbane has to offer, don’t hesitate to get in touch.